Scripture: Matthew 6:25-34 Key Verse: Matthew 6: 33
1. Stress = overwhelm, overburden, overcharge.
2. God has already given us everything we need to have peace.
3. What does it look like to seek the Kingdom of God?
I. LIKE A SEED
A. We must be good ground.
B. We must be willing to grow.
C. One seed can cover the garden.
II. LIKE LEAVEN
A. We are a body, soul, and spirit.
B. The leaven of God's Spirit affects the rest of us.
C. Our mind must be on Christ.
III. REPENT AND THINK DIFFERENTLY
A. Repent of sins and turn to God.
B. We must allow God to change us.
C. God turns our small actions into big results.
1. Jesus is the Prince of Peace and wants to give us peace.
2. We can receive God's goodness.
3. Repent and turn to God.